Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

To all those out there who know more about this:

While I'm hoping, like I imagine most here are, for some news regarding mediation over the coming days, I also wanted to pose this idea: The two sides could still not come to any formal agreement, and still not be at an impasse. I don't think either side wants the mediator saying to Judge Ward: "They're both as obstinate as Aunt Nelly's ol'e mule," or, worse, "THAT side is stubborner than...." So I think there will be SOME movement toward resolution. But in reality, as long as both sides are showing what looks like "good faith," meaning essentially they're "willing to entertain" proposals, that's all they really have to do at this point. Neither side has any real pressure to settle now. Around about mid-November, now, that tune might change. Especially when they consider spending all that holiday time prepping intensly for a mean Texas showdown.

Comments/corrections welcome.

Just my opinion. Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply