Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It appears....

posted on Sep 27, 2007 08:04AM

there are many new posters. Does all these new posters have anything to do with the downward sp trend?

I pesonally am sick of hearing the doomsday messages here, I believe if something horrible is happening behind the scene that most of us are not aware of the volume of stock would be very obivious. AIMHO

This forum, with the exception of few posters, is really starting to stink. Post that are strain to read even with someone with decent eyesight, comments that rehash the past over and over......jeez.

I know my name is not a common one on this forum, but I have been here for awhile. I miss the informing forum that used to be here. Not taking anything away from those of who contribute time, energy and money (you know who you are, I thank you).

I do hope some conclusive positive news comes out soon, if for nothing else but to get rid of some the nonsense we have to read here.

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply