Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yep, not proud but a fact..............My posts are comments kinda like Andy Rooney except that he is funny and clear.......

This being said i was out the whole day from 4AM until i just got home an hour ago.............Very pleased at the SP increase.........

Ease, Greeneyes, SGE all...........Without the comments from this board i would be lost.........I am sure others feel the same.............I never post "facts" because i am not an expert in IP and the tech industry..............I want to leave that up to the so called experts here..............Stressful times for me as i do want to see PTSC succeed........I am sure that i am not alone...........When i am stresed out and questioned or taken to the woodshed all i want to do is just leave............Fighting is not an option for me..........Leaving is easier as i am very poor at debating................

I know that Ease has been beaten up here and i am amazed...........He did some incredible DD for us all, work/DD that i would not even know where to look for..............Greeneyes IMO just wants to see the bright side like we all do, but she will not bend............I am ok with her as long as she is cool with everyone else.............She might not agree, but she is thin skinned just like the rest of us..............I hope to meet her as i bet she is a nice lady....

Ron IMO is the glue that held this board together............We are still here but still miss him..................His eyes were not colored and he let it fly/ good and the bad.........He was not appreaciated by many here IMO for ego reasons...............If he was to return how would he do that without getting involved 24/7 and having the same old fights...............

My suggestion if he was up for this would have him posting his thoughts , but not to respond to anyone that was looking to pick a fight....IGNORE   You do not have to justify yourself.........We are still here without him and his presence will just make us all the wiser............

The same goes for EASE............I look forward to reading his posts and i say just ignore the personal comments...........You are also needed here..........

If i could i would change my handle to Thin Skinned, but i have been Huntington-LI for to many years.............Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply