Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, I'll disagree and will provide my observation over the past 2-3 years since I 1st noticed greeneyes.

I don't need or want someone to act as "board mother" or a cheerleader/positive voice [if you want to be numbed into thinking positive with your money go ahead-- I'll base my investments on facts]. If you want to have a "morning coffee" of positive thinkers about this company, please go start a yahoo group.

I watched Greeneyes come into the RB board and almost single-handedly reduce it to uselessness -- then start her own short-lived clique there. Thought it rather pompous myself, but certainly within their rights to do so. Incessant reposting of others original information from the other PTSC boards, little or no original research, little or no factual information [hey, just like MY post here!], little or no expertise, and very much a condescending attitude.

& today I log in for the 1st time in a while and see she has chased ronran off -- wow. what a trade :-(

Long PTSC since 1999 or 2000,...I can't remember, and don't need to look.

oh, and the thumbs up/down wasn't a very good move as now it becomes a topic of discussion!.... just a popularity contest.

" all IMO and GLTA " ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply