Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: JT's PR was followed by the SEC filing... and this gives plenty of info....

JT's PR was followed by the SEC filing... and this gives plenty of info....

posted on Sep 28, 2007 04:34AM
No one is happy with the share price JT.. made a PR to support the price.. I constantly here people form this board and other want management to help the share price... he has made this attempt... I think it will have very little effect... from what we have seen only a settelment with J2.5 or court ruling's /win will drive the price... good luck all ... long and used to be strong.... 
Shares Repurchased. Over the course of fiscal year 2007 we’ve spent over $8.8 million repurchasing shares of the Company. To date we’ve acquired more than 18 million of our own shares under a program that began back in July of 2006 when the management and the Board of Directors felt that our stock was undervalued in the market and that this would be a prudent use of corporate funds. We’ve suspended share repurchases for a while because I no longer believe this is the best use of the company’s cash at this time. Although we still believe our shares are undervalued, I strongly believe we can put that money to better and more profitable use elsewhere.
New Message
Please login to post a reply