Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

While I do appreciate the kind words to me/about me and my posts, this response absolutely was not my desire. What I intend to do is simply refine my choices in responding to the posts of others and in whether I should post a new message on a "new" topic (hard to say "new" there! Maybe "knew"? LOL).

While, again, I do appreciate the kind words, there were many posts dedicated to it - too many. I'm still here, and just plan to spare all some of my pointless blathering and stick to input that is hopefully of greater value or generates possible fruitful discussion.

After exhausting my permitted number posts on Wednesday, I had to sit and reflect. Were any of those particular posts of any real value?

Debating the value of a professional presentation toward establishing credibility (which, to my way of thinking, is a no-brainer).

Debating whether Pohl was a liar when he made the "perplexing" comment - was his intent to decieve or was he honestly perplexed? I KNOW, absolutely, that at the time I WAS PERPLEXED, and I knew about the warrants and the probablity that there was stuff going on there (which is why a couple of friends refused to invest at the time - too many warrants hanging out). And I'd bet that at least 90% of those invested at the time, that had done their DD, were also perplexed. Liar?

But these debates went nowhere. The opposing party(ies) could not be swayed. Value? When virtually everyone here has estabished their position on these items?

What does astound me is that I made the post to which this post replies, expecting to generate some discussion. None. Really kind of amazing, when I believe everyone here had the thought cross their mind (perhaps with less depth). Too provacative? Don't jinx it? I don't get it.... Yet 10-20 posts suggesting SGE come back (again, appreciated, but I didn't say I was going anywhere, just that I intended to be more selective in the future). So while appreciated, no real value.....while the "Nobody's saying it" post sat there with no replies. So now I question the value of that post....and my brain is starting to hurt! LOL

So what's the value of this post? None - just more blathering.

All I can say is I sure hope really good things happen for PTSC real soon. For all of us, and for the health of this board.

I don't KNOW what I KNOW anymore! And this I KNOW!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply