Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have a suggestion......

posted on Sep 29, 2007 06:34AM
And it just might draw back some prolific posters.......Please refrain from replying without a new title message. In other words stop the re re re! It makes it impossible to know wether you have something original to say or not. It is very simple, when you want to reply to someone delete the reply text in the title box and put something insightfull in it's place. Your messages will be more readilly clicked on and you can get more of those stars if thats what you really want but most of all it will make the board easier to read.

I have posted this request several times and only the savy posters have "gotten a grip" as it were and "have" posted that way. Agora should instigate some sort of tech so that a poster can reply but be forced to input an original title line.

It boils down to are you original, or do you need someone eles to authur your tag line???
New Message
Please login to post a reply