Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Mediation top ten, I want to know ! Please leak the info !

Mediation is over, something happened, and I want to know the details. Can someone leak the details please!

1. Both us and them crossed their arms and , with a sour look said we want to go to trial.

2. We offered to settle for a large amount and they said no we want to go to trial

3. We offered to settle for a large amount and they countered with a small amount and we said no to that amount.

4. sort of the reverse of 2 & 3 , just that they did the offering first (that matters to me)

5. offers were made by both but they can't agree on a price.

6. real offers were considered , but with the wait and see on the ruling from the court on their motions about Higgins and invalid.

7. J's offered several different amounts but TPL will not settle and wants to go to trial for treble damages.

8. TPL offered to give it away at a smaller settlement like others and the J's turned their noses up believing they can win.

9 Someone pissed off the Mediator retired Judge and he is asking Judge Ward to rake them across the coals.

10. Both parties offered amounts but there is a large gap between the amounts. The Mediator is telling Judge Ward to make his rulings so as to narrow the gap.

That is about how I see it, I would like to know ..........It makes a big difference as to how we all view our investment and how we set our buying and selling prices. The bigger the settlement the higher I will wait out several more settlements to get above the $10 mark with a goal of $20 if we get treble damages. BUT, a very small give away , IMO, would let every other company in the would off he hook for larger amounts and they too would want smaller settlements, so I would be looking somewhere between $5 and $10, with high hopes on Turley's business plans.

Best of both worlds , IMO , is a good surprise from Turley on the business front and number 10 from above. Sure we don't get the X3 amount, but I would be happy for the settlement now instead of waiting for the trial and possible appeals. Take the money and hope Turley gets us one heck of a deal going.

I say Judge Ward rules in our favor on the J's attempt to introduce the Higgins crap, and invalid because crap. They then settle for a larger amount than talked about last week and THEN we are off and running.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.................this is killing me .>>>  LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply