Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

free to the maker of Chips and other unfinished goods and one that includes royalty collection on the finished "system-level" product.

Who are the finished "system level" users?  would that be the likes of Dell, Apple, and maybe IBM (for both types of License)??

I can imagine the future should we prevail on all fronts and I see ARM, INTEL and AMD's customers getting a little upset for NOT being informed  that the Chips they bought were infringing on serveral Core Patents that "they" now "owed money on!"  Assuming that INTEL and AMD purchased chip licenses only from memory.  (corrections welcome.) 

Not Happy Campers I would suspect. 

And HOW much Insurance would one need to cover it's clients or face possible law suits vs. purchasing royality based "system level" licenses along with the chip license?

Royalty collection equals annual INCOME for PTSC.  Something that Wall St. can "measure" and use for future projections.

I thought I recently read that Intel and AMD make up a very small percentage of the total chip manufacturers in the world today. 

I know that we've seen the total estimated annual infringing dollars at around 250 Billion, but I wonder if after all these months/years of discovery via reverse engineering and other methods if that number might not be greater?

It will be very interesting to say the least, to see the amount of damages our team is seeking. 

I think that is revealed on about October 12th....by the mediator to Judge Ward...........corrections welcome.

Wishing our TEAM the BEST of Luck as they move forward for all of us.

GLTA

D

all of the above is in my opinion only. :-) Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply