Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Shareholder Meeting

posted on Oct 01, 2007 06:33PM

I previously identified 2 ideas to present at the shareholders meeting(below) and 1Rare 1 stated that growth strategy is a third idea and most important and also mentioned CEO priorities. Further questions need to be developed.  Could you develop one?

Some of what I wrote previously:

Shareholder Meeting, October 23rd, 3 weeks from now.  I also think that we should be discussing this on this board; i.e. topics to be discussed at the next shareholder meeting so that those who can attend will have focused meaningful questions prepared in advance to discuss at this meeting. Throwing out ideas to discuss now, will help refine the questions to be presented. If you are going to this event you want to get the most out of your trip and for those unable to attend, the best feedback you can give.

Idea 1. The solution for institutional investors, of course, seems obvious; get on Nasdaq to attract institutional investors. This has been discussed here for a long time. The best way, IMHO is after mediation or some other great strategic event to get the publicity out there and capitalize on the SP increase and volume. IMO, The SP may go over $5 by January 1 which is the NASDAQ minimum (thanks for correction) and the volume will increase to the levels required. This will bring in the big money that is needed to get the ball rolling.

Idea 2. IP companies seems to be the direction that Mr. Turley is going. With the expansion of the company through the umbrella type holding corp with tons of patents and a few companies underneath the umbrella, the strategy seems to me to be an excellent one. This is another important area to discuss at the Shareholder meeting. Let's put on our thinking caps and help out PTSC with meaningful discussion questions on an important event, 3 weeks away.

Oct 01, 2007 07:00PM
Oct 01, 2007 07:11PM
Oct 01, 2007 07:52PM

Oct 01, 2007 08:30PM

Oct 01, 2007 09:18PM
Oct 02, 2007 06:47AM
Oct 02, 2007 09:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply