Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oscar................I was at the last SHM.............Several of the posters on this thread were wearing Agora stickers........Most of the posters here stayed to themselves .........IMO if you post here and attend the SHM come out of hiding...........This will improve the community here............

Last year/spring/ Ron had a list of questions that PTSC /DP /received a copy of..............I have a picture of WOLF talking to JT and since his posts here at present are the most respected and important i suggest that he would be the person to audit the questions from the Agora board..............

Virt has the listening , memory and understanding of the facts ......Virt also would be a outstanding person to represent us as he comes accross clearly /focused.......

I trust Wolf and Virt so let the questions fly and i am sure that they or someone who will attend will step to the plate......

Being to a few SHM's many questions are asked that never can or will be answered.......Please do not waste your time on questions that will be ignored..........We need a few wise men/women to take charge..............We can all vote..........Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply