Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: You would have thought there would be a pacer or other communication this evening?

We may have to look at those rules again, but my understanding is that for an impasse or an extension, the report was due in five days. The only way for the Mediator to have ten days was for settlement (or, in this case, settlementS). And that "S" is IMO the most amazing part. All settled? While I can see that if one J caved, they might all cave, but it still seems a stretch. Hence the skepticism. So now I'm officially "optimistically skeptical"!

Ease's lawyer friend suggested (strongly) that if there had been a settlement(s), that info would have leaked and we would have seen a significant reaction in PTSC's share price/volume. While that makes some sense, having worked in classified environments for many years (and my Dad working in such environments for 33 years), I can say that leaks of sensitive information are not commonplace, especially if there are serious ramifications for those that disclose. Such things are actually quite rare. In this case, who would KNOW? What would happen to them (or their law firm) if it became known that they leaked such info? Criminal charges? End of career? Death of law firm? Just my contrary opinion on this....

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply