Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I remember that there was a letter from Higgins to

posted on Oct 05, 2007 02:39PM
Fish stating that he had tried to contact Moore and had not gotten an answer. Another letter sometime later was to Fish from Higgins stating that he had heard that Fish went "left field" (or some such term) and that he--Higgins and Moore, were in contact with each other. At any rate, it sounded like Willis Higgins had a very tough time trying to get the two of them together. What really matters in the end is that it did happen and that both parties are listed--BOTH TPL and PTSC own the 7 patents in question. IMHO, the opinion of the liason btw. Higgins and the Patent Office is not important. I am sure that there were many more opinions floating around at the time. I find it curious that these people have been named--makes you wonder why. People tend to jump out of the woodwork when there is big money involved.  GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply