Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Earlier in the evening one posted a report from VectorVest.  Over the past 35 years I have attended many technical seminars one of which was put on by Dr. Diliddo the developer of VectorVest.  His analysis is based on both fundamentals and technical analysis.  In my opinion he is the very best!  He claims that his technical timing indicator has never missed a turn in the market and I think that he would tell you that his timing indicator very well might be the best indicator he has.  It is his technical indicator that tells you when to get into and out of a stock.

I like one of his sayings, "We should want to own the good stocks when they are going up in price and let our neighbors own the good stocks when they are going down in price".  I would attach a chart that I have developed and use but there is no provision for attachments that I can determine. 

Technical analysis should be based on 100% subjective criteria whereas much of the fundamentaL information is subjective and therefore results in various interpretations.

I am long PTSC and I sure hope that we have the right subjective fundamental intrepetation of the information available to us.

Good luck to all.

rdb

Would it be possible to provide for attachments to posts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply