Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yes indeed, hip....You certainly know how to stir up a debate ;-) but it was all good stuff, though.

I must admit, sometimes we(TA folks) come off as sounding like we have 'the vision' of future sp trends and folks that read our messages think that we believe our 'predictions' are chiseled in stone. As a result, we are preceived, to a degree, as being pretentious or pompus.

It is really not our intent to sound like we're 'All Knowing' because we're not. So, I'm going to make a concerted effort to 'humble' my prognostications even though, deep inside, I know I'm right. hehehe (just kidding billwilke, borredo).

Seriously, my future posts regarding TA will be submitted in a more unassuming manner and I hope that other chartists on this forum will do likewise.

BTW - hip, I appreciate your kind words regarding my TA contributions to the board. Keep up the good work yourself!!!

Regards, and good luck to all.

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply