Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
You are certainly blind if you do not see the risk involved if Judge Ward allows Higgins. And I wouldn't count on getting any $ as a result of a trial. Could be years before all appeals are exhausted. And I think you are assuming that the negotiated $ amounts only work against us. I would think to get agreement for the Little Bucks, they need to move the Big Bucks amounts higher. While neither of us believe he will rule against us, if he does, TPL/PTSC would be happy with a settlement, even if smaller $ amounts. Validation would then come from PTSC reexam. The point I am trying to make is that even if Judge Ward rules against us, we may still walk away with a settlement, still have valid and enforceable patents and able to move some of the manpower to signing up new licensees, insuring a favorable PTO ruling and favorable appeal of the 584. If that's the worst scenario at this poit, I'd be happy with it. Opty
New Message
Please login to post a reply