Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yep, yer a real winner, head. Purporting to complaint on a stock message board as if that's going to change anything. If you really believed this management needed changing and were not a "loser" like the rest of us cheerleaders, you would actually try to do something about it. And I'm no genius, but I got a real good feeling that changing things wouldn't start by posting on a message board. There are proactive things you could do as a shareholder to try to change things. Whining at the appropriate time (when the mood has become ugly) is not one of them.

But that's alright, head. You keep telling us how things could be done differently. Cuz that's who I would put my faith in to know what should be done. Someone who supposedly owns a stock and does nothing but complain about the way the company is run. I've got full faith in you, head.  We don't need a bod when we got you for advice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply