Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: SGE1, re:P/E, So why is Brian missing in action surely not for the same
Oct 10, 2007 06:50PM
Oct 11, 2007 03:33AM

Oct 11, 2007 05:58AM
Oct 11, 2007 06:26AM

Oct 11, 2007 07:57AM

you would have had to been part of the forum when brian was a member to fully understand and appreciate his knowledge and contribution. without a doubt he is missed as a poster. i agree he was silenced from posting to the board but his contributions continue on the advisory board. i would prefer to have brians input go directly to management than to be one of the "posters". now whether the BOD listens to him or not is another question. as long as brian is still on the advisory board and is still a sharehholder i am confident that our best interests are being addressed by him.

the quarterly went as expected and IMO is not what will drive us forward. yes the warrants are gone and the downward pressure on the stock continues. i will bang the BOD drum again......the market is waiting to see what management will do with our wealth. there will be more licenses and revenue....we need to be a little patient and hope that Turley and friends find a good place to spend the cash. when this happens the stock will move. lets give them a little more time....the market will react to the actual news and ignore the promises of CEO "speak".

we are in good shape and in a wait mode.....be patient.

teremoto

Oct 11, 2007 09:35AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply