Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 10, 2007 06:50PM
Oct 11, 2007 03:33AM

Oct 11, 2007 05:58AM
Oct 11, 2007 06:26AM

Oct 11, 2007 07:57AM

Oct 11, 2007 09:35AM

Gone for today. Thanks for the numerous great posts. I appreciate any insight that people like teremoto and many others come up with.  patience is difficult and the only way I can make the time pass effectively is to do something.

Ideas are needed. Jim Turley is expanding his ideas to consider all possible avenues of growth that PTSC can consider. Possibly good recommendations to Brian (of whom I know nuttin, how can he communicate shareholder desires when he is not engaged here?) are in order? Shouldn't he be presenting ideas here??

TPL is forcefully moving forward with mMMP. He states time and again " I know absolutely what I own" and you will pay me me what you owe me period. We have zero impact on what is happening here. The case will be played out the way TPL sees it, period.

Our company can accept meaningful suggestions on where we are heading. I am investigating this area now and hope others accept the challenge to discuss possible acquisitions or other ideas.

New Message
Please login to post a reply