Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

SGE1, re:P/E

posted on Oct 10, 2007 06:50PM

Speaking of forward pricing............My opinion is that once the litigation is over and we settle (positive thinking) I am looking for a settlement (not jury award) so no appeals to drag out. If we get such, I am looking for about $200 million- $100 to us. (hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.) That amount would be about .25 cents in income per share. At that point I would expect that our future would be more clear to other non believers and they would indeed expect settlements coming from at least 250 more companies maybe even all the ones notified. Now with that  I would expect a higher P/E to start to arise,, 40 no , I say 18. ( I'm guessing now...LOL)  SO .25 X 18 would be $4.50 with the hopes of much more settlements. Then we build and acquire and conquer more revenue streams. Invest as you say maybe 1/2 and away we go to more appeal to new investors and a new market (not otc). If we get the one settlement a week coming in (that should be the case if we win and we expect if we settle 364 companies in 7 years. With that working out then our P/E then would climb to the 40, and by that time how much could we expect to earn in say one year? 52 settlements? 52 X 5 million (our share average) to take a swag at it.

Now we would be over $250 million/year income the first  of seven years.  over .65 per share income X (use you 40 ) and we get $26

I want that to happen along with a little irrational exuberance of over 50 P/E plus other good ventures. If we can move the settlements quick after the current litigation the better on the exuberance, and if we can do it again ( lot of quick settlements ) once we hit a new exchange.....then the funds would buy in and sort of lock away trading shares and only help the PPS

Please Wake Me If I am Dreaming too much !

"Good Fortune" - miss you Brian

"We Shall See" - miss you Ron

New Message
Please login to post a reply