Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Fighting holes and those who share them....

posted on Oct 11, 2007 04:39AM
I cannot believe some of the comments I have been reading. Some that I know to be long-time members of this forum and ostensibly owners of this stock seem to be saying all is lost because of this 10Q. Some parrot those whose screen names are new and totally foreign as being the great sages of the day. Still others have begun to call for changes to the BOD and even management. I learned many years ago that there are certain traits that one should look for in deciding who to share a fighting hole with. Many longs on this board have fallen off my list. If you are one who was bitching about the warrants and are now on of the ones who complain that our cash has dwindled; if you are one who complained the loudest about previous CEOs and are now turning on JT; and if you are the one prognosticating doom and gloom because the share price may be volatile over the next couple of months, then please find another fighting hole to crawl into. Only warriors are wanted here. JMHO
New Message
Please login to post a reply