Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Acquisitions....I agree

posted on Oct 11, 2007 06:32AM

with those of you who are steadfast in your belief that M&A is the future of PTSC. I have always believed that should the MMP disappear off the face of the earth, in order for PTSC to prosper and grow, we need to create something of value. We have no products to sell. We manufacture nothing (except through Holocom/DataSecurus). TPL will continue to work on the licensing issues, which although significant in terms of bringing in more money for more M&A, JT and the rest are the experts in their respective fields. Those of you with knowledge of companies that might be a good fit, should be sharing it and allowing the incredible talent found on this board to look at it under a microscope. As a group, you all may end up providing PTSC with its future.

We all woke up today. In my opinion, I can't think of a better way to start a day. Beats the alternative!

Laurie

New Message
Please login to post a reply