Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This is really important. Like I said earlier, the fact that we have $40 million, means that we are a good risk for a great loan that Cliff Flowers can work out. We are not begging in the street like we were 2.5 years ago. Sure, it would be great to wait to have all the money on hand but that is too long and may or may not happen. If we have great ideas and great innovators running the show. We need an effective , fair loan that will allow us to expand now.

Laurie said it perfectly: "Those of you with knowledge of companies that might be a good fit, should be sharing it and allowing the incredible talent found on this board to look at it under a microscope.  As a group, you all may end up providing PTSC with its future."

Like she said, we need to create something of value. Provide your ideas. We need to start thinking about something we can really talk about to the BOD.

fatwollit, I am not keeping a list but will discuss this later with more ideas. Be sure to have yours ready to discuss later. Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply