Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 15, 2007 08:59AM
Oct 15, 2007 09:04AM

Oct 15, 2007 09:12AM

Oct 15, 2007 09:32AM

Oct 15, 2007 09:33AM

Oct 15, 2007 09:47AM

I read Lou Dobbs first book " Exporting America "     I am now in the middle or reading "  War on the middle class "

Chapter 4   The Politics of deceit Lou says........."   I can't take seriously anyone who takes either the Republican party or the Democatic Party seriously----- in part because neither party takes you and me seriously; in part because both are bought by corporate America and special interests....And neither party gives a damm about the middle class."   

" Lobbyists have become knownas the fourth branch of government, and even that may be an understatement of the power and  influence that they wield "     

" From 1998 to 2004 lobbyists spent nearly $ 13 billion to not only influence legislation, but in many cases TO WRITE THE LANGUAGE OF THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THEY SOUGHT  "

PTSC / TPL story is IMO about the small guy going against the odds / the giants..........The time may not be right to contact Mr dobbs,/ trial /  but i believe that our story will interest him..............Hundreds of Co's want to see us fail...............IP laws have been changed to harm the inventor and to give a larger pay day for these huge Corps..................Comments about contacting Mr Dobbs via Hawk.................Larry

Oct 15, 2007 08:20PM

Oct 16, 2007 12:34PM

Oct 16, 2007 01:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply