Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I read the report.

"Best case scenario" on this report is estimates about $40 million average income a year, for about .10 eps.

I believe if we are able to win in court and are able to go after 400-500 companies at an average of (let's use 350 companies) for 7 years of 50 settlements a year.................40 million for 50 companies? Well, I would say their "best case" is a tad short ! That would be a settlement average of $800,000 each...........short by any means. I would be looking for an average pushing 5 million each (some much more , some much less) That is what a "best case scenario" is right?

Well with my "best case" I would push up their PPS to at least 4 times their best case. The best of 2.31 for one year should about double if we win good in TX and settle for 100 million our share (.25 eps at one time) A P/E of 20 with .25 would push $5.00. If we could start settlements of 50 companies a year at an average of 4 million each (100 million cash our part) we would have a base of $5.00 year after year and anything else we can do could shoot us up from there.

Any comments? Am I off?

New Message
Please login to post a reply