Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

For milestone - answer regarding Swartz

posted on Oct 18, 2007 11:56AM
@milestone
You might remember I/we was/were wondering, if it was a mistake in the proxy from April that Swartz wasn't mentioned as a shareholder.
Last week I received this answer from Ken/Hawks:

"Here's a response from the company.

"Dear Shareholder:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the disclosure in the Principal Shareholder tables as presented in our two most recent proxy filings. The disclosure threshold for shareholders who are not directors or executive officers, such as Swartz Private Equity (SPE), is five percent of common stock outstanding. Although this threshold was not met by SPE on either measurement date, the Company opted to include SPE's holdings in the most recent filing. As indicated in the introduction to the Principal Shareholder tables, the absence of disclosure regarding SPE in the earlier proxy was only an indication that it did not hold beneficial ownership of 5% of more of Patriot's outstanding stock of February 28, 2007, not that it held no stock at all.""

Of course it is not much information, but it tells, that Swartz sold at least 5% of his shares from 12/31/06 to 02/28/07 (look at the numbers of shares traded in these two months, it obviously shows big selling pressure) and was continueing (?continuing?) until August (according to the last proxy).

@all
Different opinions and free speech should be the base of a mature messaging board, so why are some posters here always trying to label other posters as "****" (put in, what you want), IF they see things different?
I AM disappointed about the shareprice AND I AM excited about Patriot's future - so, am I a basher AND a pumper at the same time...;-)?

GLTA

Oct 18, 2007 12:13PM
Oct 18, 2007 12:55PM

Oct 18, 2007 01:10PM

Oct 18, 2007 01:35PM

Oct 18, 2007 01:59PM
Oct 19, 2007 02:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply