Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Expedited Ruling

posted on Oct 19, 2007 09:24AM

Yes, Judge Ward can rule when ever he's comfortable with a conclusion reached through his research and consideration.  Expedite means "in a hurry", and is desired by all involved parties.  I'm certain he understands that his ruling may be pivotal toward a settlement(s).  And I'm certain that he prefers settlements over a full-blown trial.  And I'm certain he'd like to see this thing "done with" ASAP.

We don't KNOW how much research and consideration is necessary to enable Ward to be in his "comfort zone" with a ruling.  We don't KNOW how full his schedule currently is (it's probably max'ed).

We do KNOW that an expedited ruling has been requested.  And I think we KNOW that Ward has probably had all the input for a considerable amount of time, for he and his staff to review.

The bottom line is that his ruling could come at any time, and it will "shake our world", one way or the other.

However, IF (by some stretch) he rules in favor of the defendants and allows the testimony, it certainly isn't the end of the world - just a longer wait and a little more "worry material" (that may be of no consequence).

I would think that a ruling sometime next week is highly probable.

JMHOs, and I KNOW nuttin'..... except that a ruling in our favor would be...

Ex-cell-ent!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply