Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Regarding Shareholders meeting

posted on Oct 23, 2007 06:25PM

I lurk here and dont post very frequently. I am in no way an expert on investments or as knowledgable as some of the very bright people in this forum.

I've held my shares for more than 7 years never selling once. I originally discovered Patriot as a speculative play when java and java processors were at the height of their hype. At that time Patriot always mentioned their patent portfolio but the focus was to market Shboom(Ignite). The speed benchmarks compared to competitors were impressive. That was the past.

I realized over time that the real company assets were the patents. All that time during various changes of hand from one CEO to another there was one person that always stood out as an outstanding knowledgeable consultant to the board. Someone that many over the years have yearned to step into a leadership role within the company. That person was Jim Turley.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier to have Jim Turley step in as our CEO. We needed someone a little younger, who has a vastly better understanding of the tech "culture" not just the "suit" culture and deep connections within the industry. Those of you already bashing Jim Turley are obviously ignorant to the companies past compared to the present. Patriot is in the best position "ever" in its history as a company. I'm actually surprised some of you are so shocked about the price. I think its obvious to anyone and Im no expert, that its all coming down to the outcome of a settlement or trial. You can argue until you are red in the face it wont make any difference.

Im going to stop blabbing now because I think BigDC said it all plain and simple. Well said BigDC. This is all you need to know from now until Feb 08.

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/patriot/messages/604724#new-message

New Message
Please login to post a reply