Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

it was terrific meeting you guys in person and sharing our views and thoughts regarding PTSC and other things.

we are all in this together and I pray that by next year we will all be celebrating our decision to invest in PTSC.

I say let's give JT a minute or two to get the job done. He's been our new CEO for all of 140 days and he ~is~ working for us.

His sense of "humor" at times is mis-placed but to rake him over the coals the way some did today was a little over the top in my opinion.

Of course I am not happy about the SP but I don't BLAME JT for it. We are an IP company fighting to Validate our patents and the J3 are turning over every stone (as they should) to In Validate our patents.

Do I believe we will be vindicated? Yes or I'd take my losses now and move on. Do I believe that with significant settlement dollars like $150 Million or move we will see a POP that exceeds the 2006 run up, Yes.

The highlight for me today was meeting all you great guys.

Kid, I'm bummed that I didn't get to meet you but I understand.

Come on Roger Cook, turn over even MORE stones than the defense. No surprises unless they are in OUR favor. Please!!

Great Luck to all of us.

and sdcraigo, keep us posted, please, on your HOME front situation.

Deb. :-)

PS

I played competitive doubles tennis for 10 years. Maybe next year we can get a few games in at La Costa, if you promise not to be to hard on me. :-)))

New Message
Please login to post a reply