Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My take on the shm

posted on Oct 23, 2007 06:14PM

One of the first things that was addressed was the fact that they were still holding the meeting because of the fires.. They were stuck because people went out of their way to get there and then their were people that could not come because of the fires. David said he spoke to JT about doing the interview after the meeting so people that were not their could hear him. You could tell that people were not happy with the share price but to use a French term (oh come on). The term was he who talks alot and does nothing. (kind of like the guy that used it). JT said they have been looking at 100s of co. trying to find the right fit not to finace someones sceince project. It seemed to me that they were close on working one or more out. David said he does not want to use the perferd stock to finace it. He said he was ready to throw himself in front of the bus. The question was asked how JT felt about our chances with the court. He could not answer but he did say look I moved my family I quit my other pratice and took this job I think he really knows this company. Questions were asked about M&A if they had any expericence in that field.

When they came to Carlton Johnson he talked about how they started this whole thing with the AMD license and how they are a working board not just sitting around. I think some where mad about the way the board and JT are not marketing the story and talking about the future but I don't think you can talk about anything until the lawsuit is settled they do not know how much they can spend on anything. It was asked how they budget for 08 and Cliff said it is very hard not knowing how much income they are going to recieve. If the company does not know guidance then it hard for the street to know. Ron made a great point about this being a speculative stock and people that are willing to risk some money don't know about it. They said their marketing program was getting tracktion. Swartz spoke as a shareholder and told it like it was everthing depended on the trial he said what Jim could not ..15 if we lose 1.50-3.00-5.00 if we win. To me the best thing that Jim said was at the beginning when he said the trial was in January IF it goes that far.

sorry for spelling and grammar I am on my hand held.

New Message
Please login to post a reply