Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Questions on Valuation

posted on Oct 23, 2007 08:40PM

While I do think Turley has a responsbility to drive the share price however responsibly possible, based on where the company stands right now, with much uncertainty still on the table, he seems to be doing all that he can and should, in my opinion.

Swartz's comments as described regarding share price potential do strike me a bit on the high side. Considering there are over 390M shares outstanding, is it realistic to think that based just on settlement and license fee potential that a $4 or $5 share price is realistic? That would equate to a market cap of $1.5 to $2 BILLION. While I'm a believer in PTSC and the potential, that seems a very high valuation for IP licensing potential revenues considering we have to split them with TPL and to date they are averaging less than $5M per license (I think).

I think $2 is more realistic with a court win, and higher only either through euphoria or a remarkable acquisition/merger. Is there anyone here who can justify a $4 valuation reasonably. I'd love to hear it, however, the high outstanding share number is a serious drag on the price IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply