Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
@SGE1
It's always great to read your novels - thanks.

My main concern with the management is the following (from Pohl's shareholder summary April 07):

"Pohl reiterated his belief that the outlook for Patriot Scientific is positive even if the Markman hearing ruling is not as favorable as expected or desired. He repeated that the company has millions of dollars of available cash in the bank, has no long-term debt, current liabilities of less than $200,000, and has a small staff. All of these factors could be leveraged in a positive way for future business opportunities."

I think, this sentence was meant to say: "We don't have to care that much about this litigation-stuff - Patriot will prevail anyway."
At least, I understood it like that.
So why did management turn away from this position to this simple black/white-position "If TX no, then BS, IF TX yes, then happiness"? What changed between April 07 and October 07?
I miss the honesty in Patriot's communications and as someone, who earns his money in the communications business, I'm still convinced (maybe in some old fashion), that even (or especially?) in the business world honesty still leads to the biggest success.

BTW, I'm sure, Mr. Turley is the right CEO NOW, but I suspect he will be the guy, who leads Patriot to the top over the next years. I met a lot of editors/writers in the german technology media business - they were great writers/speakers, but none would have survived one day as a managing director/CEO.

GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply