Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Where We're At--SGE1, The post to whick I am responding
Oct 24, 2007 08:45AM
Oct 24, 2007 09:29AM
Oct 24, 2007 09:33AM
Oct 24, 2007 12:54PM
Oct 25, 2007 02:23PM

Re: Where We're At--SGE1, The post to whick I am responding

in response to by
posted on Oct 25, 2007 05:00PM
got 16 thumbs up--I TRIED to give it more, but Paul would not let me! I too think that a ruling in favor of our side on the Higgins/Shaw issue may put us right back into mediation, if in fact, we are even out of it. I think that it will make our chances stronger for settlement or a MSJ to be filed by us. I think that if WE file a MSJ, the defendants will also--which, IMHO, will drag things out again (which is what I think they are trying to do anyway--in hopes that there will be a USPTO ruling before they have to do anything). Sooo I am hoping for settlement. About the crazziness of this board today--people are simply frustrated. It did not do any of us any good to watch our fellow shareholders take the risk that they did only to find it was all for nothing. IMHO, JT could have layed out a plan--letting everyone know that they hope to acquire a co. after the litigation has been settled. If they had of told us WHAT KIND of a co. they are looking at I would have been happy. IMHO, the SH's have a right to see which direction this co. intends to take--there may be many people who would not like to hang around if they decide to perfect the straight jacket or make glucometers. IMHO, this is where JT failed at the meeting. I do like the guy--I was one of the ones yelling the loudest for him to take the position--and I still have faith that he will do right by us. He has the knowledge about the industry--he has connections--he has NT--and he has a big dog which I don't mind feeding--we ALL need a bone to chew on, however. SGE1, You are not crazy--you are trying to put this all together like the rest of us, but you do an EX-CELL-ENT job, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply