Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Who do you trust / Johnny Carson JT ...........Ptsczza

Oct 24, 2007 12:05PM

Oct 24, 2007 12:06PM

While i did not attend this meeting i have spoken to JT twice.....Last spring and at the Arch Conference........

My take on us shareholders and every shareholder of any public CO..............We are considered an evil neccessary.......They want / need our monies but want us to bud out.........People risked their lives yesterday to attend but IMO if PTSC had to use a bunker they would have gone ahead with the meeting.........Shameful

Ptsczza. i agree that JT has a weird sense of humor.....At the Arch conference i was there when he compared himself to someone and K.Z.Jones............

I was there in 99 for the EDIG shareholders meeting............It was a 60's love in......I still have 2 mugs, two EDIG shirts and pens..........We were all in love with the co................PTSC today is anyones quess.................IMO, JT's glibness will work on TV and with the press..........It does not work for people who are serious about our monies/results...............I believe that if we win in EDOT that JT can charm the street....................

You can't please everyone............The highest approval rating was Bush 1 about 90% after the gulf war........A year later he was in the 20%...........As great as FDR was , at his best day 16% wanted his head...............

Ptsc's agena is different than ours.........We want SP AND A GOOD STORY...................

Being a sport fan as i still am at it/ played in a softball playoff game last night at age 56 , we can only be fans and nothing more IMO.................Matt thanks for being there and speaking your mind.........Larry

Oct 25, 2007 06:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply