Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It appears that everyone is tired of waiting

posted on Oct 24, 2007 11:01AM

I am too. I was truly dissapointed in the answers at the SH's meeting. I was hoping that they said that they had at least one company "in talks" for A/M at this time. I guess that is a wait and see also. I was also dissapointed to hear that they are not considering working on the java/JVM at this time--I just hope that they have something better to consider at this time.

Most of us have been here such a long time and the waiting is getting old--WE are getting old waiting! It gets harder and harder to take, but our answers will come soon. Judge Ward will rule on the motions, the USPTO will rule on the patents--hopefully very soon. I intend to continue to "hold"--I figure I have waited THIS long, I may as well wait a little longer. I totally understand if some of you decide to leave. I want all of you to know that now matter what happens, I appeciate all of the great DD, hand holding, and encouragement over the last 8 years. You have all been a "special group of friends" GL. ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply