Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sorry for the late reply I can not post during working hours.

Swartz is not an insider since he does not have to make SEC filings when he buys or sells shares, correct?. He however does seem to be considered an insider, and at one time when he financed our operations I guess he was privy to inside information, But since all warrants have been converted he would seem to be just a regular stock holder ( under 10%) who seems to be, at this time, at a great advantage to the rest of us. I am not sure how appropiate or legal this could be since he has his lawyer working on the board and technically is is not an insider? I also think that when he makes statements at a shareholders meeting such as, $1.50 to $4.00 if a settlement is reached he should make clear exactly what his current status is? Is he an insider or isn't he, and where is he getting this information? I don't have it ,the company tells me nothing.

Comments?

New Message
Please login to post a reply