Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, (and thanks for asking) retirement was short lived. I'm now employed again in two part time jobs. (Hence the reason I didn't make this SHM.) One for dental insurance purposes and one because helping a lock smith with the computer portion of his job is interesting and I've never worked with a guy that starts every day with a long heart felt prayer. And now he wants me to become part of his business. I'm not sure about that as I'm getting more and more messages from this old bod that it wants to retire again. The old friend ARTUR is flaring up and it takes a good long while in the morning before the fingers are willing to co-operate. And the old ticker is bouncing around like a V8 that's only firing on 6 cylinders.

We're also pretty involved with our granddaughter and the prospect of more involvement is quite high as her mommy (our youngest daughter) is pregnant and expecting in April. So our house will be filled with more joy at least 3 times a week.

Other than that not much is happening.

Now, aren't you glad you asked? :) However, we should really do this via email.

desert.weary@gmail.com if you want more info or just to keep in contact. What's up with you?

Cheers, Chet

New Message
Please login to post a reply