Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We really have to start considering how we look to potential investors dropping by for DD and opinions on PTSC. Many if not most of todays post are embarrassing and I for one have stopped

referring people to our Agora board because too many times  people have come back to me with comments like "Nah,  thats just another one of those pennystock boards where everybody fights with each other".  The sad thing is they couldn't be more wrong . Well OK, so we do fight alot but our DD is unsurpassed and we can be a very important element in getting the good information out to a listening puplic. Something many of us have complained that our PR dept has not seemed very adept at.

So with out mentioning any names (except for you Mars, could I speak with you for a  moment in "the coatroom")? could we PLEASE give it a break ?  The days are dwindling down to a precious few and the world is listening and I bet you would be surprized to find out how many are listening to US ! As my mom said last week "Tuck in your shirts , comb your hairs and make us proud."  ..... I have to go to work now, haved a good weekend,..eye out for Pacers...Bartender    OK, come're Mars,  we have to talk.

New Message
Please login to post a reply