Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: The dip...SGE

in response to by
posted on Oct 26, 2007 10:09PM

It would be nice if S&L were selling now and not when the SP pops. I would prefer that they were not in a position to heavily sell into the next run up. Hopefully, they will be in for the long haul like most here.

We could also be faced with a large sell off by those folks who may be frustrated due to the slow bleed. I posted a message a while back about a possible slow bleed to the high .30's and even to my dismay, here we are.

Someone posted (I forget who..apologies) that the recent volatile swings in sp are healthy for the stock as opposed to flat lining until 'lift off' and I whole heartily agree. Up/down's offer individuals trading opportunities in order to recoup monies invested at higher entry levels and in turn will also increase volume, which in turn attracts new investors. Hence, the cycle repeats.

I am a relatively new to this stock. I've held a nice core position for 2 years and have traded along the way but still consider myself a newbie compared to the true longs.

I suppose the point to this message is that I've change my mind in recent weeks regarding the real potential of PTSC. Ignited made a nice post today with regard to PTSC's potential which is indeed "HUGE".

SGE, you also posted a message a while back alluding to the potential of the SP and the possibility of reaching $15-$20. I very much disagreed with your opinion then (and I do realize at the time of that post, you were just trying to make a point in constrast to another poster's opinion) but I do not rule that out entirely any longer.

Without posting numbers everyone is already familiar with anyway, i.e. 300 companies x $$$ x PE ratio, 400MM shrs(you get the picture)...I'll just say by my personal calculations and what I've read here, my opinion has dramatically changed from my former belief in that PTSC is simply a $2-$4 stock, basing once again around a buck and no more.

Billwilke...in hind sight, you were right about the $2.25 sp. It could have gone much higher had it not been for the warrants (which are now behind us). One must also consider that the sp took off from the neighborhood of $.08.

So, the $64 question, what is the real potential of PTSC's sp???

Regards,

Pawn takes Pawn En Passant (PxP)

Sorry for the rambling post...It's late and I actually forgot the point I was trying to make ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply