Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
just thinking about what you said here.

I see no since of urgency in Mr. Turley, or the Board, as to where, or what the direction they are taking us. Again, where is the contingency plan if thing don't work out?

You are correct IMO there is no urgency ,but could it be that what thay know about the case is such that they know a settlement is forth coming .

there for they are are in a state of calm and will take the time needed to find the right M/A for PTSC to to be profitable apart from the  MMP plan of attack.

yes JT is not a professional CEO persay ,but he is one of the best in his field if not the best .that is why I am calm also .

I believe JT has done his DD on all the possible prior art that could be a problem to the case ,who else on this board has the knowlege to disect all IP tech specks and know with out a doubt that he can put his career on the line his familey's future on line .

that is why when I see you guys trying so hard to make sense of these so called prior art challenges to our patents like this Inmos transputer stuff ,I can't help but to think that the best person to make that call has already done so long before he took the job as our CEO.

no one on this board I am sure has his expertise on IP tech ,so that is why I am calm also.
New Message
Please login to post a reply