Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apologies to the Board

posted on Oct 29, 2007 06:15PM

Agora Board Members,

Please accept my very sincere apology for the recent distraction regarding the off topic discussion of 'mark up' and 'profit margin' for I consider myself entirely at fault.

It was certainly not my intent to disrupt the board. I merely wanted to learn more about the subject at hand. Needless to say, it was poor judgement on my part to resurrect the already strained discussion.

It is my belief that had that same discussion transpired at a less stressful time than the one we are faced with today, then there would have been a different outcome to this discussion. I've seen these board members engage in healthy off topic discussions before and the outcome was fruitful to all readers. My credo has always been to surround myself with intelligent people for knowledge is power. I've lived by that rule of thumb and I consider this forum and the folks that post here full of knowledge and intellect. 

Wolf, My sincere apology to you my friend, I certainly meant no harm.

Manor, My sincere apology to you as well. You had refrained from reposting on this subject and I brought it to the forefront once again and for that, I am sorry!!!!

Best wishes to all,

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply