Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 30, 2007 10:01AM

I am interpreting your words, "already have a plan in the works" to mean M/A? It's possible, but based on Turley's comment at the last SHM, that he would like to have a possible M/A within the next 6-12 months, with 12 months being more realistic, I feel that we have plenty of time to repurchase shares in the mean time and watch the investment grow as a result of a favorable outcome in Texas. To understand this, you have to remember my mantra...Texas or Bust, as I don't believe we can become much if we lose in Texas as $20M doesn’t amount to much with no revenue stream from the MMP. But I believe we will prevail in Texas therefore I believe we could potentially grow our current cash in the bank 5X, 8X or even 10X by simply investing in ourselves short term. Seems simpler, lot less work, and a sign of strength/confidence, but what do I know? All my opinion of course. Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

Oct 30, 2007 03:28PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply