Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Happy Birthday to your Dad, also. Be sure to celebrate. You know he is in a better place and he is smiling down on all his children with great pride in his heart.

I have been getting some belated birthday presents courtesy of PTSC. I am hoping they will keep coming through Thanksgiving and Christmas and that we start the New Year's off "swingin from the stars".

It is a good sign that the webcast was cancelled. Things must be extremely exciting in Carlsbad. I am sure all are having trouble sleeping and focusing as you were saying to greeneyes.

Things have a long way to go and much work by our corporation is required in the next 3 months. Important decisions and determinations must be made for continuing success.

Astrology is a cool avocation!

Do you think you could start making daily predictions on PTSC?

I am sure your readership here would expand exponentially if you made a couple winning predictions!

This has been a real struggle for all involved. Integrity, trust and good works is the winning combination that makes our boat float. Thank goodness. The past few days have been cathartic, in many respects, yet anxiety remains awaiting the complete results of litigation in East Texas and pto determinations.

For us, right now, it is a great time to be alive.

Best

New Message
Please login to post a reply