Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

we are personal friends with he and his wife and he bought PTSC "after" I told him I was buying as much as I could through our E-trade accounts and then today through him.

When I told him about my interest in Dynegy 5 or so years ago, he warned me that they were on the brink of BK as did my Merril Lynch broker.

I researhed the heck out of DYN and bought 200,000 shares at .99 cents despite their warnings and I sold at $5.15 a few years later.

Ever since then, Bob jokingly has asked me if I was "on" to any hot stocks.  So, I told him about PTSC a year ago.

We work out at the same gym so I see him in the afternoons.  He's been "watching" PTSC all along and now he Jumped in and bought it!!

I didn't have to tell him the risks vs. rewards. He's a Smart guy and he bought........finally.

That's the story.

Larry, as for my sister, I got an email from her today so believe me, she's on the beach at Cabo but she's checking PTSC DAILY!

Good luck to us all. 

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply