Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Can people afford not to be in this stock right now?

On this one...it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong that's for sure...BUT...does anyone else see this webcast tomorrow as more than just a review of the last few months and a recap of the SHM.

I mean we all got a shareholder letter from JT just days ago...the recap is there, not to mention 2-3 interviews and a lot of good info dispersed here by those who attended.

To me, and I'm just guessing here now, with all the volume the past few days with no PR from the company and our conjecture than the 30 day delay is an indication of some sort of settlement drawing near, that tomorrow could be more than just a review of the recent past.

The webcast is an open two- way presentation allowing for input from the public and that plus the timing of this thing, along with this higher than normal volume seems to indicate others may be privy to an announcement by JT tomorrow before the webncast starts.

I know, I know, trading on an unannounced material event is a no no, but I've seen it happen a hundred times.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but boy this smells like there is something about to hit the fan here.

JMO, for what it's worth

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply