Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I certainly hope so..AND YES.. I really am holding my breath this time!Hope it holds long enough, because, as I said, I purchased more just yesterday. 

I am feeling good, and not really giving credence to the bad stuff about the "stay" of the webcast, in the midst of the REAL "STAY", in which case, I am going to "STAY" away from posting much more on the topic.  And I would hope that others would "stay" away from today's  afternoon decisions, and just "stay" at home untill the next FEW DAYS go buy and people can really evauluate what has happened, after the fact! 

With that, I will try and "stay" away for a bit, and see what happens after the "stay".   Sorry for the redundancy, but it seems to be popular here.  Thanks, and I thing we are doing well, longs.  just "stay" in there for us!  Thanks, and all... just "STAY" HEALTHY, OK?Thanks,

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply