Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nov 07, 2007 08:30AM

Re: Wings to Px - my apologies read your title:

in response to by
posted on Nov 07, 2007 08:52AM

Thought it was your comments, shoudl have taken some more time and seen it was max's and that you were responding to him.

I do believe that people try to overly complicate TA and when people offer TA advice on the board it generally is confusing.

Bollinger's are simple. 90% of quantifiable reality occurs within 2 standrd deviations. Once outside 2 SD you risk regressing to the mean.

Of course we do not know what tomorrow's mean will be but teh idea is simple. bwlow the bottom bollie expect a move to the upside. I use teh RSI for confirmation that the stock is oversold. trebd lines and candlesticks are a bit over my head and are too easily misinterpreted low rsi + low bolli Buy, if it falls buy more when it hits the top of the band start to sell when it pops above the band get out.

hey what do I know it works ELN, VG, PTSC et al maybe I'm working on one giant coincedence but for now it's paying for the hawaii vacation this winter.

Nov 07, 2007 10:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply