Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: bollinger bands...with this stock...funny...and dumb.

My response to maxandme was an attempt to defend the chartists on the board including you but specifically, Head, in this case. 

max, I suppose, thought that Head's TA contribution was 'funny' and 'dumb'. I think quite the contrary. Head pretty much nailed it. I do think we may see a slight pull back tomorrow (.01-.02) but should bebound nicely as he suggested.

I went against my strategy and did not sell yesterday. I guess it paid off. I didn't think that we would experience the run up this morning as we did. Lucky me. Only a 15k share trade but hey, I made money.

I rely on candlesticks, bollies, and stochastics but take into account MA's as well.

Don't quite know how to interpret your comments about you being as bright as me but will not take offense. ????? ("Not being as bright as you I buy on oversold and sell on overbought")

However, I do recall in one of my early posts to the board on TA, you had a different take on certain candlestick formations than I. Now that harsh. You really needled me good with those comments of yours, I almost took offense but found your post ridiculous but very humorous non the less. 

I almost responded to your post with "Would you like some crow to go along with the egg of your face;-) but I refrained. I took it fun. I got a good laugh from it as well.

Good luck with your trades!!! and go PTSC. BTW for all the longs....I'm long and strong with a core position. My paltry trades are insignificant to pps of PTSC.

Regards,

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply