Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Bill, my gut tells me they / Swartz / are doing what any wise investor would be doing.............Just like you said taking some money off of the table..............Now i am not a wise investor as i did not invest under a dime.................If i owned 20 million shares i might be happy with a core 10 million shares with the expectation of an explosion.....Selling for them now is hedging their bet ......

I am part of the all or nothing crowd........I have basiclly nothing so i am going for it all.........A settlement IMO will get us close to the highs of 2006..............Our plans always change / SH'S / and since PTSC's goal and i hope all here would be to listed on a major exchange..........Most talk about selling around 4-5 bucks and that would alter my life..........Would i sell if i thought we would get a quality M&A and be listed............We would have to hold that 5 buck price avg for 30 days............If we were going to be listed then of course we would go higher than the 5 bucks................... Thinking back to the EDIG days if we were around the 5 buck area specultion would be insane as it was over there........I was there and part of that conversation...........

First things first..........Settlement then re think our plans....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply