Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

While I understand your point, I do believe as an officer of the company, the CFO Flowers can sign for PTSC on these matters as well. There may be other designated officers/BOD's that can act in that capcity as well. Not unusual for multiple people within a corporatoin/company to be able to bind the company in legal issues.

I'm starting to subscribe to the quite period theory that while negotiations are underway, PTSC will refrain from making public statements in the event questions or comments get taken out of context or are made in error.

I also think the USPTO makes their rulings pubic in their weekly newsletter which comes out on Wednesdays. I don't know if this has any bearing, but mention it for infomrational purposes, and to also ask others if they are aware of other methods other than PR's by the affected entities (PubPat & PTSC/TPL) that the re-exam decisions are publicized.

New Message
Please login to post a reply